We are always looking for talented electricians to be part of our team. Please fill out the Job Interest form below, and attach your resume.
It is the policy of Steele Electric, LLC to give equal opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, disability, national origin or age.
- Steele Electric offers 100% employer paid medical premiums for you and your family.
- Employer paid life insurance policy
- Voluntary supplemental insurance options
- 401k with up to 6% company match
- Profit Share
- Paid Holidays
- Company van and cell phone
- Company paid continuing education opportunities
- Onsite and off-site safety training and certification opportunities
- Knowledgeable and team-minded electricians and staff to help you and the company succeed
- Great work environment!
SEND US YOUR RESUME
Use the Job Interest form below to send us your contact information and resume.
- All fields are required.
- Accepted file types: doc, docx and pdf.
Steele Electric, LLC is a drug free company; a pre-employment drug screen will be required.
An electrical license from the State of Oregon is required for all electrical positions.
Electrical Licensing: http://www.oregon.gov/bcd/licensing/Pages/index.aspx